Monday, November 10, 2014

Determined to Obey - 11-11-14

Hello, Smutketeers!

Determined to Obey comes out tomorrow and I'll be honest, I'm sort of crapping my pants. I really hope you're all ready for some seriously hot, man-on-man-on-woman action! PLEASE don't forget to leave a review. I depend on them more than you know!


The Release Party kicks off tomorrow at 10am EST and runs through 10pm EST. There will be special guests every hour, all day long. Join us to take advantage of giveaways, Q & A with your favorite authors, meet some NEW authors, and of course read or post reviews of Determined to Obey. It's going to be a blast and many of the special guests, including myself, are also Veterans. So stop by and help us celebrate the release and our special day.


I also used my zero skills to make a little video teaser. Hope you like it and share!



P.S. I could use a little TLC in the review department for my box set Dark Duet | Platinum Edition. As most of you have already read The Dark Duet, you're fully qualified to leave a review for the box set and it would really help me out since very few people seem to know it exists. LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment