Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Some things I'd like to mention

Hello Smutketeers,
Some things I'd like to mention that I hope you'll be interested in.

#1: AUTOGRAPHED BOOKS
I am currently selling autographed books. Place  your order between now and Friday, 14 November, and your book order fill be filled in time for the holidays. Order Here

#2: DARK DUET TV SERIES PETITION
As you know, the DARK DUET has been optioned to become a television series. I would really love it if you'd sign the petition so we can have it on a big network. Personally, I want it on Netflix. Sign it here

#3 MY GIVEAWAY IS STILL LIVE
For the next 13 hours, you can still enter to win an autographed copy of Determined to Obey and several other ebooks. Enter Here



#4 CURL-UP WITH YOUR E-READER EVENT
I'll be attending the Curl Up with Your e-Reader Release Party in support of Marina Adair, Elisabeth Barrett, and Joya Ryan! We're celebrating the release of their fall titles...just in time for the holidays!

So many super awesome authors will be joining us throughout the day to hang out, chat, and give away prizes! Stick around all day, because you won't want to miss a thing!

The grand prize for this event is a 2014 Kindle Fire loaded with a book each from your lovely hostesses (3 books in all). Join Us Here

No comments:

Post a Comment