Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Can I buy Determined to Obey on it's own?

Dearest Readers,
I believe I may have made a marketing blunder. You see, I wrote this 120 page novella named Determined to Obey. I wrote it as BONUS material for my upcoming boxed set release:




The boxed set is meant to entice new readers. However, the very last thing an author wants is to alienate her loyal fans. For this reason, I included new covers for each of the books in the series, a new novella (DtO), and nearly 200 other pages of Dark Duet fan-fiction, interviews, and reviews. I also set the price below the $9.99 it will list for on 28 Oct 2014.

However, since the announcement of the Platinum Edition I've been bombarded with ONE question: "Can I buy Determined to Obey on it's own?"

Well, I wrote it to fit as a 'behind-the-scenes' accompaniment to Captive in the Dark and Seduced in the Dark. To be honest, I'm not sure anyone jumping in to the series for the first time will understand the novella. But again! What about my faithful?

What to do? 





I've decided to give you what you want 
(it's your puppy eyes, I can't take 'em).

Since I don't have a cover or blurb for Determined to Obey and it hasn't been formatted for stand-alone release, and so as not to compete with DARK DUET: Platinum Edition -- I'll set the release date for Determined to Obey at 11 November 2014. The price will probably be $2.99 (ebook only). I will have to wait until I have a formatted file before I can tell you how much a print book will be.

For those of you who have pre-ordered the Platinum Edition--thank you! It will be automatically delivered to your device on 28 October 2014. If any of you wish to cancel, you may do so by contacting your retailer.

NOW, let's celebrate the good news by having a giveaway.

2 comments:

  1. *batts my best puppy dog eyes*
    Thank you so such an amazing chance!
    You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the effing best, CJ! ♥ And guess what? Oct 28 is my birthday and I can't wait to read the Dark Duet: Platinum Edition!!! Thanks for the giveaway chance!

    ReplyDelete