Thursday, April 4, 2013

I'm a Hustler, Baby. I Just Want You to Know...

"...It ain't where I been, but where I'm 'bout to go" - Jay Z

Well, as usual, it’s been some time since my last blog post. My life has been pretty tumultuous the last couple months, but that’s boring. Let’s get to the good stuff!

Seduced in the Dark needs your votes!
Last week, one of my readers posted something awesome on my Facebook page. Apparently, Seduced in the Dark has been nominated for Best Indie BDSM-D/s by the Indie Romance Convention. YAAAAAY!
Voting runs April 1st – April 30th and Seduced in the Dark is currently in the lead with 44% of the vote! Did you just shit your pants? I did!


It’s not that I doubt you guys, but you just continue to surprise me with your level of support. I am consistently blown away. I’m pretty much a pessimist, if I were in Star Wars, I’d be a Sith because I live on The Dark Side, but damn it if you guys aren’t making me smile more and more often. You’re the best. Seriously.

Anyway, I hope you’ll all continue to flex your index fingers for me and continue to vote as the month goes on. You can vote for Seduced in the Dark HERE.
You can also vote in a laundry list of categories and show your indie love for all of the other great authors nominated. VOTE NOW


Boston Author Event (BAE)
Boston was absolutely incredible. About 1300 people showed up and waited in line for over three hours just to take a picture with their favorite authors and get things signed. Wow! Everyone I met was wonderful; kind and so exuberant. Even though I made the mistake of missing breakfast and my arm was dead after it was over, I was overjoyed at having met so many of my readers. I also got to hang with the other authors and get lots of signed books (perks!).

Check out this vid of the line recorded by J. Cruz:

It’s a strange thing when people say I’m famous because I really don’t think that’s true. However, being in Boston and surrounded by so many avid fans, I really felt like a celebrity. It was a little scary, lol. I could definitely let an experience like that go to my head. Luckily, I had my BFF with me to remind me I ain’t shit. Ha!

I have to do some writing today, so I won’t go into too much detail about BAE. Jewelz from SMI BookClub did more justice to it than I could. Read her recap HERE.

CLICK FOR PICS OF BOSTON

No comments:

Post a Comment