Sunday, January 15, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday

I'm so excited to post my first one! Yay. As most of you have probably read Captive in the Dark by CJ Roberts, I have decided to feature Sin City: Six Scintillating Stories by Jennifer Roberts (that's me), Anthony Beal, Nikki Palmer, Rushmore Judd, Daisy Dunn, and T.S. Addison.



I was so very proud to have put this anthology together and to work with these other talented writers. So often, writers don't get to sit down and enjoy someone else's writing. I was thrilled to have the opportunity to read such a wide range of stories and I was absolutely shocked by a few of them. HOT! These ladies and gentlemen can tell me a bedtime story anytime! Mmmmm.

This excerpt is from my contribution to the anthology. It's called High Stakes Nikki by Jennifer Roberts.

Some background:
Nikki is tired of the same old Dick. They've been in Las Vegas for two days and the only thing her husband seems to want to do is lose money in the poker room. While she sits in the hotel bar, she is joined by a sexy married couple who can't seem to keep their hands off one another. After several drinks and many laughs, the couple invites her to join them for a little trip off the strip. Nikki isn't used to meeting new people or trying new things, but something tells her tonight is the night to shed old inhibitions.

I grab his wrists to stay his actions. I’m too wet, embarrassingly wet, and I can’t stand the thought of everyone knowing. Dick doesn't seem to care though. He swats my hands away like a caveman and yanks my forty-five dollar panties down to my knees. I blush furiously when I look up to find Damon smiling at me and pushing his fingers deeper into his wife.

“I’m going to fuck you,” Damon mouths the words, because he knows I can’t look away from him.


Where to get it:
 AmazonSmashwords*, ARe1PlaceforRomance1EroticaEbooksBookstrand

*Buy it on Smashwords and get 40%off with coupon KP26M


No comments:

Post a Comment