- Each month, the street team will have one or two missions.
- You will be given everything you need to complete your mission: graphics, links, etc.
What's the benefit of being a street team member?
- Advanced and exclusive news on any and all projects CJ Roberts is working on.
- Advanced read copies of unpublished works.
- A monthly chance to receive autographed books and swag.
- Each month, a street team member who shows the most dedication will recieve a complimentary swag pack.
- All team members will also receive rewards when certain group goals are met (i.e. A certain number of likes or sales or whatever).
What's the small print?
- THE FIRST RULE OF STREET TEAM IS: YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT STREET TEAM.
- Whatever is discussed in the group remains "in house", be it business or personal.
- As participants in the street team, your mission is to promote the author and their work. Any member having any affiliation with a pirate site/page, or engages in any practice contradictory to the groups mission will be removed from the street team and blacklisted by any author CJ can inform.
- Participants are expected to be respectful of other members, authors, bloggers, and the reading community as a whole. Your actions impact the team. Be aware.
- Inactive, inflammatory, or anonymous members will be removed from the group.
- Members may leave the group at any time.
- CJ Roberts, Neurotica Books LLC. reserves the right to remove members at will and to change the terms and conditions of membership after notifying members of the change.
Ready to sign up?